Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Momentary



The breeze moves through my hair and sends a chill down my spine
I see the ocean move with it as if they are dancing
The sand feels soft and cool beneath my toes as it always does on a summer evening
There is a silence in the air, a peace that rescues me
sea foam hits my toes and tickles the tips
as the moon seems to float on a cloud and bounce light off the water

There is a song in my mind that I hum ever so softly
I hold my knees to my chest and the wonder of it all folds over me
this tranquility touches my heart and I breath in this moment

I want to bottle this and take it out when I need to see the simplicity of life
to feel this embrace of comfort and solitude

this momentary place, builds the memories of our soul

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you truly are talented my dear.