Sunday, March 23, 2008

To feel alive

So tonight I was watching a movie, a movie that really just made me smile at many moments. Some people would call it a chick flick, but to me it was deliciously invigorating. All I could think of at the end of that movie was... I want to feel alive. Every moment of everyday I want to feel that there is something to always smile about and to always feel blessed. We take the small moments in life for granted to much. I need to constantly remind myself of this. I want to find that love, the one that when you wake up every morning for the rest of your life you still would not want it any other way. The one that you love with the kind of unconditional love we all should have. I want to be he person I know I should be and strive to do that on a daily basis. There are some days I have to pull myself out of bed and get motivated to start the day. I want to make changes that allow me to blossom. I wonder sometimes where I can go, and the steps to acheive our dreams can be scary at times. I just really forget some days what I have and why I am so lucky. I know that if my life ended tomorrow that I have a full life, with so many wonderful people who love me. I have had so many moments where I have felt alive and truly a participant in this amazing journey. At the end of the day I hope that everyone in my life knows the amount of true joy they bring me and that I would do anything for them, and I have always felt supported and loved by them as well.

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

1 comment:

Susan said...

And what movie was that?