Monday, March 17, 2008

New Beginnings

Yes, today is a day of new beginnings. I just ended a relationship that was very precious to me. Sometimes you have to realize that you can love someone so deeply and it just not be meant to be. That was our situation. We are best friends, but just could not be together. I think realizing it and moving on before we make a mistake, is very mature and a great thing. Sometimes what is right thouch can hurt the most. I am good, I am better then good actually. I realize that not only am I open now for the love I deserve, but I am ready. I finally have closure. That is so amazing to say.
So I am ready to embrace whatever the world wants to throw at me. I know that this journey is going to have its ups and down, but overall it will be a fun ride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminded me of your plight.
Please watch this.
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30323909


Luv,

Amber

Skerrib said...

Aha! I was going to ask if you'd read "Eat Pray Love" but it's in your faves, so I guess you have.