Thursday, March 20, 2008

First day of Spring


March 20Th, the first day of spring. Well it does not feel like that in Boston today. It is wet and bitter, and we are in for a cold Easter weekend. However somehow just knowing it is the first day of spring makes me happy.
I love knowing that in a month or two we will see flowers shooting up from the ground. My world will go from grey to colors that make me smile even on my grouchiest day.
It is time to clean the Rollerblades, and get the hiking boots ready, time to go through the boxes in the closet and clean my apartment top to bottom. I love the change of the seasons in general, but going from winter to spring really gives me the giggles. I love it! :) Happy Spring all!
Oh.. and did I mention the BEST thing about spring/Easter: Cadbury mini eggs... YUMMO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey speaking of Cadbury Mini Eggs. If you happen to find them on clearance after Easter would you pick me up a bag (or 2)? I'll stick them in my freezer for enjoyment when I reach a weight loss goal.

Skerrib said...

When I was in high school I went on a short-term mission trip to England, and we survived almost solely on Cadbury mini eggs. Yum yum.