Monday, March 10, 2008

Rain and Children and Time Change..Oh My

Ah.. the weekend has once again come and gone and I once again have a bad case of the Mondays.

Friday night was a nice relaxing evening with RL, we just went out for Fish N chips and watched American Idol from the past week. I tell you, that guy David C. is one talented kid. He is so stinking adorable I want to put him in my pocket. I called from a while back that he will win it all and I am still sticking to that.

Saturday was a wet and raining mess. I did not even bother doing my hair, it was just NASTY! Ah well, at least it was not snow, that would have stunk big time.

So, I would have to say, for the most part I adore children and think they are a wonderful blessing, but perhaps it was the red wine the night before in conjunction with the time change that just really made me have no patience for the shrill screaming of about 10 kids listening to a magician at the birthday party I went to on Sunday. I mean, if there was anything that could make me not want kids it was that. I just think I was overtired and sensitive to sound, but MAN, I wanted to jump out a window.

I know deep down that I want a family someday, but a day like Sunday makes me wonder if I am really anywhere NEAR ready for it.

Overall the weekend was nice, but I was in a pensive mood and my mind was racing. I am in need of some big changes on all levels, and my mind is a bit jumbled with which direction to go with most of them. All I can say is I woke up with a BIG headache today and it has not gone away yet. I go through phases of self discovery, and lately I have gone off track with some goals that I have, and I need to get the train running again. So today my to do list was a bit big, although I have already nailed down a few e-mails that needed to get out and will await some feedback from them.

Mondays... they always seem to come back around.. dont they!

No comments: