Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ally McBeal Moments - Take 1

So for those of you who never watched an episode of Ally McBeal (i.e. most men). On the show Ally McBeal would have visions, i.e. dancing babies, or someone would say something snide to her and she would envision drop kicking them or something of that nature.

Well today, while on my wonderful ride on what is known as the MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Association), I had what is in my eyes known as the elbow fight. We all know those seats were made for people who are tiny, which by the rate of obesity in america is hardly ANYONE, it makes for mostly uncomfortable sitting.

Anyway, this guy was reading his paper and did not want to give me an inch to have my elbow there, ugh, so I envisioned my elbow jabbing him in the side. I know, not very nice of me, and I do consider myself a generally nice person, however I was just not feeling so nice at that point.

Ah well, I am sure my niceness will kick back in eventually today, perhaps after my caffeine infusion..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ahhhhh - what i love even more than the elbow is the 'wiggle.' when the person won't fit between two people so they wiggle until they can fit. i <3 commuting!