Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend wanderings

I had an amazing weekend. Friday night was spent making dinner with my guy and playing a pretty mean game of scrabble. Of course he won AGAIN, but this time only by 4 points, so it was a good game. We got up bright and early to head to Moore State Park in Paxton. It was a gorgeous morning and we definitely found a great place to spend it.





We then ventured off and had some ice cream and made a stop at my sisters where they were finishing up a yard sale.

Sunday started off bumping as I had this headache that did not want to go away. So I stayed low key in the am knowing that I had tickets to see Susan Tedeschi that night. A came over and we went to the new Fours that opened in Norwell and had a yummy dinner, then we headed off to South Shore Music Circus. The show was of course amazing. Shemekia Copeland opened for her and that lady can sing. I mean it was out of control how soulful her voice was. I am always in awe when I see Susan because she has this soft speaking voice and this insane power when she sings. I had such a nice night. Of course, not it is back to work today, AND it is raining again. This has been the most rain I have seen in one month. I am just hoping we get some sort of summer this year.

********************************

No comments: