Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is my Mothers birthday! The strongest most amazing women I know. She is not only my mother she is my best friend and my rock. She makes me laugh so hard that I snort and can drive me completely batty as well. Today I celebrate her and her life. She has come a long way, and been through a lot to get where she is now. She amazes me daily with her character and there is no limit to her selflessness. I can only aspire to be the women that she is today. The beautiful strong lady that I look up to.

So mom, Happy Birthday. I hope the year ahead fills you will all the happiness and joy that you deserve. Thank you for being a role model and loving me completely no matter what. I honor you today, and everyday for making me who I am.

I love you!

***********************************
"My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune." ~Graycie Harmon

No comments: