Sunday, June 14, 2009

Funky mood

I woke up today in a bit of a funky mood. Feeling a bit down, however I think it is in part due to all the feelings I have lately. I have been on such a high and so excited about my life and path. I think sometimes when that happens I am due to feel a bit unsteady. To question if I truly deserve it all. I know deep down that I do, that all this has been coming for awhile. I deserve to live a full and happy live. It feels lately like everything is falling into place for me. I am content with my life, and find such a wonderful peace in that. I have amazing friends and family in my life, I am living in a drama free one that is awesome. There are all sorts of reasons for me to thank God for all I have. I wont let my self doubt ruin what is a great start to a wonderful summer for me. So many things to be thankful for today and always. I will get through this feeling and enjoy the moments that are coming. New beginnings make me unbelievably happy.

No comments: