Monday, June 8, 2009

Music

I love to sing, everything about lyrics and a great melody move me in ways I have never experienced. I had an amazing gig on Saturday night. I felt more alive up there then I have in a long time. I was confident and felt so amazing. I think it has to do with my life lately. I am truly, uniquivicabbly happy. Are there things that could change? Sure, but overall I am really enjoying everyday, even when it has challenges. I feel stronger emotionally then I ever have and I am open to this crazy world. I am not going to let it bring me down and I will continue to trudge through when I have to and enjoy the moments when I feel completely at peace with myself.

This is such a precious gift we are given. We need to embrace the good that we are given and allow it to help us filter through the not so good. I am learning more and more to do that and it makes me happier then I think I have ever been in life. Wow, I never thought I would say that, but I am happier then I have ever been. This is a great place to be.

************
"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."

No comments: