Friday, January 30, 2009

Unanswered questions and unfinished business

It is true that sometimes things in life can come full circle. I dont like closing a door when I am not sure I am ready to. I have found that doors left slightly ajar can bring on new thoughts when reopened. I think that I learn something amazing about myself everyday with this whole new being an adult thing *laugh*. I have learned to always be authentic with how I feel and to be completely honest even when it is hard. Sometimes telling someone how you feel, how it really is in your mind and heart, is hard. However, the outcome, good or bad, is not what matters, it is having the courage to be honest with yourself and the people that you care for in life.

Endings and beginnings happen everyday, it is how we handle it all that makes us stronger people. Trust those that we know we can trust and let them see the real you. I would rather a lifetime with people who know me deeply and respect me, then live a life filled with trying to be someone different for everyone in my life.

I am truly lucky to know so many wonderful people. It amazes me the love that I have in my life. I have so much more love to give too, and that is what makes me optomistic everyday. Love is amazing, and the different kinds we have for the different people in our lives is even more then we can sometimes imagine.

Be aware to always say what you want and express yourself to people. Trust that those you care about will hold those feelings close to their heart and not betray it. Sometimes hearing an honest and sincere word from a friend or family member can really light up your day.

No comments: