Friday, January 9, 2009

Shoe Love



Now, I know this may sound absolutely crazy, as we are in such a bad economical state right now, the last thing I should be talking about is my new found love of shoes. I think it come in part from my diet and excercise plan that I am on now. I think I detest buying cloths so much right now that I have fallen in love with how a beautiful shoe looks on my foot. I had some GC's from Christmas and that in my book means I can buy whatever I want. So I purchased a few delightful pairs of shoes. However I have not worn them yet. I can not bear to bring them out into the slush and ice layers that have infested our walkways and roads. I think I might break a pair in tomorrow night if the weather is not to bad.

Anyway, it is a simple pleasure for me right now. At least I know when I reach my weight loss goal I will have great shoes.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love shoes so much...