Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer fun with friends and family

This weekend was really lovely. Saturday I went to Salem NH, to my best girls and her fiancees house on the lake. She had a cookout and they always prove to be great times with amazing people. I got to see my nephew, sister and brother in law and my mother. It was really nice to catch up with everyone and just enjoy some relaxation. It made me really look forward to my vacation. I leave for Maine on Saturday morning and I could not be more ready to get away, clear my head and regroup. It is time for that once again. I am packing my bike, lots of books and bringing my computer so I can get some writing in. I hope we have good weather, but when it rains I will take advantage of that quiet time.

I got some kayaking in at Heathers and it was so nice. I am thinking I am buying myself one for Christmas this year. I really enjoy it. It is so peaceful out on the lake.

Enjoy some photos from the day!








No comments: