Monday, August 4, 2008

The best way to know the answer...

Is to just ask. Now with that being said I know most of us avoid uncomfortable conversations becuase lets be honest, it is easier sometimes not knowing the answer. Also another reason is we dont want to make someone else feel uncomfortable. However at the end of the day you have to think of what is important to you. Do you need to know? If so then the only way is to ask. It is better to say what you feel, what is on your mind then to keep it in. I know for me, this drives me batty, I hate the not knowing. Sometimes the answer is not what we want to hear, but at the end of the day I know I never regret asking.

Honesty is always the best policy. You do have to be aware of other peoples feelings, however you have to be upfront with them and yourself. I find that we tend to bottle things thinking it might work itself out. Some of us are lucky and it does, while others just become passive.

Open, and honest communication is always the best policy in my life. I know that, and still I also fight it. It is a constant learning experience.

They did say to enjoy the ride! :)

No comments: