Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oh Life.. what a funny funny thing

I woke up today happy with some choices I have made. However sometimes even though I know they are right it does not make it easier.

I am solid and secure in who I am and what I have to offer this world. I vowed a while ago to always be true to my feelings and what I need. it is not always easy to walk away from certain situations, but when you know it is for your own good it makes it more bearable.

I dont want to live life with regrets, everyday should be lived as real and as honestly as possible. Being true to your heart is hard, because we try to rationalize alot in life, when in the end if we just listen to our heart it always has the right answer in there somewhere.

life is definitely a funny thing, I have peace of mind in knowing that making solid decisions in my life has led to not only the happiness I have now but will lead to continued happiness in my future. I am surrounded by angels in my life, friends and family, and blessed to know what love is from all different angles. I am a very lucky women and thank God everyday for what I have. I know that my tomorrows will be filled with ups and downs, but that the downs will always be outshined by the good times.

We need to not look at situations as a roadblock, but to find the way around it and to use it in a positive way in your life. Put the lessons learned into action.

Enough of my ramblings for one day, I am off to enjoy this beautiful day and spend it with some of my favorite people. Be well, and be good to each other.

No comments: