Friday, June 13, 2008

The Weekend is upon us!

Ah yes my friends. It is the weekend! And turning out to be a beautiful one weather wise.

On tap for Miss Tara this weekend:

Dinner with my sister and mom! She will be 60 on Sunday (my mom, not my sister :). Saturday will be spent at a BBQ for my friends adorable little girl Kailey. Sunday will bring some brunch, some Mary Kay, and more celebrating my mothers big birthday. Overall, a lovely weekend spent with family and friends that always make me smile!

This week was a busy one. I had my last Improv class. What a blast that was and I am entertaining the idea of taking more classes at the Improv Boston. Improv really challenges you to think outside the box and to not over think. It is hard when all day you are in thinking mode. To be able to just let it go and say the first thing on your mind is a task I thought was a lot easier. I recommend it to anyone who wants to be taken out of your comfort zone.

um.. yeah.. so I think that is all I have to say. I am beyond exhausted from a Red Sox game last night, followed by having to stay up and watch the celtics.

Have a GREAT weekend people :)

No comments: