Sunday, June 22, 2008

Okay.. So, my birthday happened and I am OK with it! :)

32.. yes I am 32, today is my second full day of being 32. I would have to say that I still sometimes feel 18, and act 5. Age is as they say, is just a number, however it is that one time of year you reflect on your life. I actually feel that for the first time I am not stressed about my future. I am content, happy, and actually like just living each day and seeing where it takes me. I feel relaxed about it all. I am complete, of course I would love to share this with someone, but that all comes in time and when it does come I know that I will be ready for it for the first time in my life. I think I never truly understood that you had to be whole as a person before you could really give yourself to someone else. That was something I always heard however I thought, well that is silly, we never really feel complete, and I guess to some extent that is true. But you can feel whole even when you have more you want to accomplish or things that you want to work on. Anyway, the point to all this rambling today is that I really feel good about today, and this moment I am in. It is refreshing, and a really peaceful place to be.

This year ahead will only allow me to understand myself even better with each victory and defeat, and with the happiness it will bring and the sadness. I know this is the time to enjoy, the journey is what is it l about after all.

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.
Frank Lloyd Wright (1869 - 1959)

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

30s are so much better!!!!