Monday, June 2, 2008

Applying Make up while driving?!

Okay so today on my merry way to work *imagine me humming a tune*. I am backed up on the on ramp to Route 3 per normal, and what do I see, well behind me the lady was applying her make up.

I always look at these people and wonder, what made them think that was a good idea? Who says, well instead of waking up 5 minutes earlier, I will just apply my make up in the car. Really? Do you think that is smart. Especially if you are behind me?

So I am watching her through my rear view mirror, and there she goes, applying foundation, oh.. and then it was time for powder. Lovely. Then she applies her blush. The whole thing fascinates me.

Lets be real people, if I applied my make up while driving, I would probably look like this:



Some people might find that to be an improvement. *note - I would totally rock that hat*

Or, in another scenario I would end up like this:

So please, take the time to set your alarm for earlier and do your make up, or do it at work. Save me the aggravation that it would take to get out of my car when you rear end me. If you are really that lazy, why not try that make up tattooing, might do you and the world a favor ;)

Be safe silly people!

No comments: