Thursday, April 10, 2008

To the Sweetest little man I know

This face changed my world. That day in February when I finally got to look into the eyes of this amazing little man I then learned what pure love is like. His face lights up my world. He smile makes my heart flutter. I never knew the kind of love I could feel for a child til the day my nephew was born. He is amazing, and bring me back to earth when I am feeling sorry for myself. he reminds me that all things in life starts so simply. To watch a child enjoy a piece of cake for instance



Do you remember how good your first piece of cake tasted. I bet Isaac JUST reminded you of that. *laugh* He gives me more or a reason to be a better person. The last time I saw him he actually reached out for me to hold him. Can I just tell you that was the best moment ever. To know that he loves his auntie Tara. I think all my worries melt away when he is in my arms.

I am amazed at the feelings I have for him. It is truly life changing. I can only imagine the day when I am blessed to have my own child. If I feel this for Isaac, I am sure it will me magnified when it is my own child.

So little guy! I love you with all I have in me. Look forward to watching you grow into an amazing man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K, now I'm crying. That was really sweet!