Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New York, Wedding Gowns, and Random thoughts, Oh My!

Hello all! (or at least the 3 people that read my blogs)

Sorry I have been not the best blogger in the world, however I normally only blog when I feel I have something today. Does that mean I have something to say today? Um.. sorry, not really. I do have a bunch of possibly mind numbing ramblings that I wish to share. (side note* if you want to just skip this blog I will not be offended)

So, Friday AM I will after a lovely breakfast at the diner next store, be taking off to New York with one of my best girlies. She recently got engaged, and picked me as her maid of honor (and honored I am). So we are heading there for her to meet with her advisor and then for some fun happenings around NY. I am sure I will find some trouble somewhere to cause. Then on Sunday we will be going to the famous Kleinfelds in Manhattan. http://kleinfeldbridal.com/.

This should prove to be fun. However I have started to think about wedding as ALOT of work. I know as a Maid of honor I have alot on my plate as well. However I would do anything for Heather, so that is not an issue.

I am sure we shall have some silly times together this weekend, and I will bring my camera and share some fun photos upon my return.

So for some random thoughts on my mind today. I have been pondering that last few days the connections we have with people. I find that some of us are connected on a level that is out of control. I feel that way with some of my friends, and then with people that I meet. Relationships are amazing to me. The way we can just know what someone is thinking, or call someone right when they needed us too. I think that there are so many amazing instances in my own personal life where this has happened. I think we have what I like to call kindred spirits in our lives, instead of soul mates, soul friends. I truly feel on many levels that there are people in my life that if they were not here anymore the loss would be so painful. I think I am so blessed to have some solid people around. Friends/family that I know will be there through it all, even when they might not want to be. We are all weaved together in some magical pattern, and it is one that embraces me like a warm blanket and allows me that safety. When I feel alone, is when I am faced with the realization that I am not alone, that as much as I may want to give in to that emotion, that the truth is, my answer is always just a phone call away.

No comments: