Monday, February 9, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

***************************

I had such a nice weekend! It was free of bank fraud, so that in itself was a great thing. I spend Friday night at my friend Dawn and Graemes house warming. It was such a great time and we broke out the karaoke! So fun!

I left a tad early for a friday night becuase I wanted to be able to get up for Yoga on Sat. I did, however I feel it was a waste. It was more like a stretching class and I worked out on the eliptical after so I could feel like I was getting a work out in. Then I ran some errands and met my freind Jessi for lunch. After I headed to Maynard to babysit my nephew. It was so nice to spend some quality time with him and let my sister and her husband get out for a much needed date. Isaac makes me so happy, and he now attempts to say my name which is just amazing. It was much needed time with him.

Sunday I worked out, got some cleaning done and clothes put away. Then I headed to dinner and a comedy show. Lenny Clark was beyond hysterical. It was a great line up. Great to see the band members outside of a gig. They really are a great group of people. I am so lucky to get to be in a band with them. The night was so nice and I woke up feeling really great about everything today! So far February has been pretty great!

***********************
“Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.”

No comments: