Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random things about me

25 Things

1. I used to be able to write with both of my feet

2. When I am walking I try not to step on cracks.

3. I am sadly a hopeless romantic, and it will never change

4. I trust perhaps to much and it tends to burn me more then I like

5. I still think that I will be a real rockstar someday

6. Seeing my Nephew literally fills me with joy I could never have imagined

7. I look at my sister in a whole new light since she had Isaac

8. I will lose the weight I want this year, becuase I want to do it for me and no one else.

9. I truly hate my nose, but would never get a nose job

10. I fear being alone

11. I wonder if I will ever have a family

12. I seriously have an obsession with John Cusack

13. I have an unhealthy obsession with reality shows.

14. I love to take long hot baths

15. I would love to live in Italy for a year, but fear the change

16. I love to feel the grass under my feet in the summer

17. I love sitting at the edge of the water at the ocean and having it run over my toes.

18. I want a Chocolate Lab someday

19. I always wished I was born in Ireland and not here

20. I have an addiction with cheese

21. I love to be on top of a mountain and look out below me.

22. I love my mother above anyone

23. I wonder if my judgement will always be bad

24. My Nana has been gone for over 13 years and I miss her more everyday

25. I love peanut butter and banana sandwichs

No comments: