Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pensive evening..

Lots on my mind tonight. life.. love.. decisions..

What is going on in my brain this evening. *laugh* I am not sad, just pensive. I think I am mulling over this past month and all the changes. Am I excited about moving forward and what awaits me? I guess I am, more then I thought I would be. The not knowing is actually very peaceful to me. This whole letting life happen thing feels FANTASTIC. Even though I want to know the end of the story, this whole enjoying the journey thing is pretty great!

life is a big and wonderful adventure full of amazing events and people. I am loving every minute of it. The ups and the downs.

*********************************************

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

No comments: