Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday thoughts

Where do I begin today. I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head, and yes that is a scary thought. I am finally feeling more myself after my operation and been thinking alot about getting things in gear now. The surgery sidetracked me a bit and now I just want to get moving.

Lots of things have happened lately that have made me question alot. I am saddened by one, confused by another and as a whole kind of reeling. I still keep my smile on and my wits about me, however it has been hard this week to stay chipper.

We all change as we grow, and we all hope that it is for the better and that we are more complete as people from the things we learn. Sometimes though along the way relationships in our lives change. Friendships we have had for years and cherish can change too, and sometimes weathering that storm is not always easy. I have come to find that out recently. I would have to say I am not normally speechless, but as of late I feel I am at a standstill.

Seems that things are a bit out of my control. That is not a problem for me, as life tends to throw us curveballs. I guess I am just learning how to lay low a bit and see where all the pieces fall.

I have so many questions. I guess time will tell with them all. I wish I had the gift of extreme patience.

No comments: