Thursday, September 11, 2008

Post Surgery update

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I am doing well. The srgery was a success, although I have had lots of pain, thank goodness for perks. I have been taking them every four hours on the hour and it has been helpful. I have only been able to sleep for about 3-4 hours at a time. However it all went well and I want to make sure to take care of myself and get as much rest as possible.

I am heading back to work on Monday AM, so trying to do what I can to make sure I dont need the pain meds on Monday. As they definitely frown on driving when on narcotics. :)

Well speaking of which, time once again for me to zonk out again.

Thanks again for being so awesome and supportive. Hopefully I will be back to my old self very shortly.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Feel better - so we can go out dancing!