Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Morning talk

This weekend was a really nice one, Friday night I went to the gym with my friend Sarah then took her out to dinner. It was really nice, and good to spend sometime with her. Saturday I cleaned a bit in the AM, while making keilbasa in the slow cooker to bring to my family get together. My Uncle Thomas was here from England with his wife Jill and my cousin Oliver who is now *gasp* 21. It was such a nice time. I got on the trampoline with my nephew Isaac for a while and that was a riot, he loves to jump now since he has been taking gymnastics. Then my crazy family all started to play soccer outside, and then the rain came, and it was literally pouring, and they are all out there playing still. It was great, I definitely took some pictures of that. That night I went to Southie to see my friend Dawn and Graemes new condo and out for some drinks with them. Sunday I had a nice lunch and then an impromptu stop at Michelles that turned into pedicures and dinner. Overall I would have to say it was a really great weekend.

I am preparing to have sugery on Wednesday AM. I have had this ear surgery before, however I always get nervous. There is always a chance you can go deaf, although it is a small chance I still worry. Singing is practically everything to me, it is my outlet, and to lose hearing would not be a good thing. I have 100% faith in my surgeon, and he has been doing my ear, nose and throat operations since I was 2 years old.

I look forward to this being my last surgery and being able to move forward on a few things. This had put a slight halt on things, and looking to get the train moving!

:) Happy Monday all! Be good!

No comments: