Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

My office is surrounded by Cherry Blossom trees. Perhaps it is the pink that draws me to them, or just the idea that it symbolizes the start of spring and warmer days ahead. I will admit I am a sucker for any sign of spring. I love when the flowers all start to peek there head out of the ground and flood the world with color. It just makes my heart dance.

I am feeling so much better this week. I have to say I did not deal with the stress lately with the same grace that I normally do, however it just seemed alot hit me really hard and I was not in top form when it did. I guess I just need to realize that I can't always be the strong one, sometimes I need to allow myself to go through it and the steps are necessary. Well this lady is picking up her boot straps and moving forward. No more ho hum for me!

***************************************************************
There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them. ~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.