Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby bumps and birthday spanks




I get to have a lovely walk with my friend Dawn this eveing. You know there is nothing better then seeing a friend go through her first pregnancy. The glow, the unchartered territory they are making there way to. My friend Dawn is amazing. She is the kind of person that lights up a room and is always smiling. She has a way about her that just fills me with joy! Some people ooze positivity and she is truly one of them. She is married to an equally wonderful man Graeme. He is someone that she literally met randomly one summer and it became a VERY long distance relationship. It is amazing how a love can be so destined. I am blessed to know such a free spirit. A day can be made better just by spending a moment in her presence. She always knows what to say to make me smile when I am having a bad day and I hardly ever hear her utter a negative word. The child she is carrying is blessed beyond belief to have such wonderful parents.

I must send a VERY happy birthday to my lovely cousin Larissa! She will be getting a birthday smack from me this evening!

Have a fabulous weekend my friends and remember try saying hello to a stranger, it just might make their day!

No comments: