Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some things that make me happy

Waking up to my cat Ella giving me morning kisses.

Listening to my favorite Christmas songs.

Seeing the Christmas lights on the houses as I drive home at night.

The look on a childs face when they see something that amazes them and they can not contain there excitement.

a warm blanket on a cold night.

a big hug.

The sound of the rain on the roof.

My family and the constant love and support they show me on a daily basis.

My Nephew when he says Auntie Tawa - he can and does make everday of my life worth living, love that little man.

Holding a microphone and singing, fills my heart with ridiculous joy.

The quiet first thing in the morning before the day starts, it is still in the winter, and in the spring you can hear the sounds of the birds.

The feeling of the grass under my feet in the summer, it always feels so cool.

Laughter of any kind. It is contagious and we should hear more of it in our lives.

Long hot baths with a big glass of red wine.

Fresh flowers that brighten a whole room.

Hearing an awesome song that I can sing to at the top of my lungs come on the radio after a really long day!

to be cont.

No comments: