Sunday, December 27, 2009

My thoughts as the new year approaches

This year has been a trying one with many bumps in the road for me. I am stronger because of it, however I am definitely looking forward to the new year and what it brings. The idea of what could be gets me excited and makes me want to jump right into 2010. Bring it on, I am ready for the challenges and most of all for the happy times, I hope this year brings more laugh lines then I can handle. I am prepared for an amazing year!

**************************************

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."

~ Sir Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]