Monday, December 7, 2009

The only way to really know...

is to really let it go..

Let it all go, worries, stress, becuase at the end of the day it is all so small. This time of year really brings to my mind how selfish I can be. When I am brought to the reality that I have more then most people and should be thankful for it all and not always be wanting more. The simple things are what matters. I need to be more focused on those around me that are not as fortunate. I used to volunteer alot and now I find that I don't as much as I want. I give to the poor and goodwill, etc, however I really need to get back to volunteering my time again. That is my New Years resolution this year, to give back more. To be more selfless and more socially aware. To be the solution and not just another person that pretends to not see.

2 comments:

RuthMarie said...

I would like to help you in your volunteer work. Let's arrange a date for you to voluntarily spend time with Isaac while Brian and I step away for a bit. :-) I do so love you!

Anonymous said...

waw..........