Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and saying goodbye

This weekend was bitter sweet for me. Saturday night my band played and it was also a going away party for my brother. He leaves on Friday to head to Arizona for school and I will miss him. I know he will only be gone for a little while, but I will miss him. He has never lived out of state, so this will be new to me. I am used to having my immediate family here. It is so strange to not have them all here now.

It was nice to surprose him. Overall it was a wonderful night. Then we spent Easter at my moms. She made a delicious Lasagna and a roast chicken. It was so good to spend time with the family. My nephew is getting so big and I just adore him.

Over all things are looking up lately. I feel refreshed and look forward to an amazing Spring and Summer.

1 comment:

Настоящая said...

So nice that you love your family^^