Monday, April 27, 2009

Because I have to say this

Old Friend,

I had been thinking about the email you sent in January. I wish I was heartless and could say that this does not still hurt me emmensely to read. That hearing you say the things that you did makes me angry. I have always been there for you, through your heartbreaks in life, been supportive when you had issues with your family etc. However in life no one is perfect, and we all can not be the friend you want 100% of the time. That is just how it goes.

For you to throw in the towel because I expressed anger and disappointment on things that were done is sad. I think in the long run something you will regret doing. I really believe that you made a HUGE mistake with the email you sent me. I was beyond hurt and if you truly wanted to end a friendship that lasted as long as ours, to email was really sad. I feel it made it seem like it was not a hard thing for you to do. That I was easy to discard.

I honestly in my heart would like to think that someday we will be in each others lives again, that the women I loved so dearly is in there somewhere, and realizes that throwing away the kind of friendship we had was a mistake, however I dont believe that is true right now.

I think about you a few times a week and still read your blog. I wish you nothing but the best in life, and will always miss the girl that I caused trouble with in my 20s and grew into a women with. That women I will always cherish and hold close to my heart.

~ Tara

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sometimes you just gotta say it, no matter what the repercussions. I've had it backfire and got my answer.