Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bring on the dress

So, normally I look at my horroscopes just for laughs. We all know they are not true, alas today I read one that was more of a common sense one to me.

It reads:

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride (or groom). Maybe you'll never get married, so what? Stop obsessing on it. You'll talk yourself into a negativity frenzy if you don't lay off yourself. Better of being ever single than committing for the wrong reasons.

That is so great, as this week has been one where I am actually good being single. I know, some of my girlfriends are laughing at this point, however it is SO true. Now don't misunderstand me, I want to have a man in my life. However the RIGHT man. I dont want to keep going after the wrong ones. I also dont want to keep making dating mistakes.

I have had some wonderful men in my life, and some that have not been so wonderful in the long run. I am now ready to be 100% myself and own my life, and I think that opens a totally new door for the right man to walk in.

Lets just say I am happy with who I am, and where I am heading in life. If a wonderful man decides to join this journey! Well he is more then welcome, if he can keep up *laugh*

No comments: