Thursday, June 16, 2011

Words





I want to write words. Words that make people think, smile, laugh. Words that engage people in conversations that they normally would not have had. Words that allow people to grow and see a side of themselves they never have before. Words that inspire and fill peoples hearts with joy. Words that allow people to cry happy tears. I don't want to engage in negative words, I do not want to hurt people with words, or use words to make them feel less then who they truly are. Words should teach us, lead us and bring us to a place of peace. I want to love the words that I put out into this world and hope that those words come back to me in love. Words are powerful and I want to use them in a positive way. I want words to heal me, teach me patience and allow me to be a better part of what makes this world turn.

**************************************************************
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
~ Buddha

No comments: