Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When in doubt, leave it out

That is what she said folks. Sure she was referring to being in 7th grade and it had something to do with commas, however obscure, it does pertain to alot in life. I am in a strange place right now with my feelings. Not sure where to move, I guess if I played chess it would compare to when you need to make a strategic move. I don't know what I am going to do. Not sure what decision lays ahead for me with this. However I do know I am not happy with my feelings, or lack there of at the moment. I need to allow some time to go by before I will know how I am feeling. I hate the waiting stage, however it is what is necessary here. I also do not like hurting anyone if I can help it. However that is what life does, sometimes we hurt people we care about the most. I think this time I am going to make sure I know completely before I make my next move.

2 comments:

Blasé said...

Sounds like you are ready, this time!

Tara said...

Oh yeah?