Friday, August 14, 2009

She's from Boston

Its the weekend once again. A few things I am excited about!

1. Finally getting my hair cut and highlighted tonight. It has been since May and it is driving me mad. I need to look great when I start my new job.

2. Wearing jeans on a Friday is SO nice. I know, the little things excite me, what can I say

3. Tomorrow is the Kenny Chesney concert, with a ton of my favorite artist. huge group tailgating to get the party started, then a day full of amazing sunshine and music. Does it get any better?

4. Sunday A is meeting my mother for the first time. My mom is my best friend and I am beyond excited to introduce them.

and mostly I am just happy that is it a weekend full of sunshine, laughter, music, and people I love. Life is truly what you make it. I am chosing to make every day the best it can be.

No comments: