Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Customer Service is DEAD!

I can't even get into the whole story here, however the fact that customer service is so bad lately really makes me angry. What ever happened to taking care of the customer, to making them feel valued and respected. I know that I value treating people with respect and always making them feel they are important. I hardly ever get mad, and this last week I have been beyond angry with BOCH Toyota and how they have been treating me. The fact that as I write this I am on hold because I can not get ANY answers from anyone on what is going on with my registration is beyond upsurd. I am sick to my stomach and really just want this resolved so that I can get on with my life. I honestly have never been treated so badly in my life.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You should post on Yelp or something.