Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shes shiney and red and ALL MINE

I did it. I went car shopping yesterday and soon bring home my fabulous new car. I wanted another hatchback but ended up with a 2010 Toyota Camry. She is BEAUTIFUL and rides like a dream. I guess this is officially my first grown up car. It only took me til 33. I needed to get a car that would maintain its value. I loved my hatchback and it was really good to me, however now was the time for something that can go the long haul with me. Who knows where the next 5 years will lead and having something that will keep up with me is a great thing.

Of course not loving that I have another car loan, however that is life, and in the end it is all worth it.

I can not wait to pick her up and break her in with some good tunes, me singing and the windows rolled down.

****************************
“I had to stop driving my car for a while... the tires got dizzy.”

No comments: