Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lemon pie inspired

So my very lovely friend Sarah just inspired me with her post on her blog

http://sarahcookson.blogspot.com/2009/07/lets-get-rich-and-build-our-house-on.html">

and I have to say I agree with it completely. Unlike Sarah I have lived with men in the past and I did live with my ex fiance. I did not have to live with any of the men in my past to know how it would or would not work. Moving out from living with my ex was the toughest thing ever. I knew it was right and that we could not be together because it was a terribly unhealthy relationship. I am now with someone that makes me see what something beautiful can be like and I think we are on the path to a amazing relationship. I know in my heart if it worked out that I would not live with him either before we were married. As Sarah so sweetly puts in your blog "but most of all right now we will dream about the days when we don’t have to leave, or say i miss you and when we can wake up every morning next to our favorite person ever."

Thank you Sarah for that beautiful post and for knowing that your love right now is solid and that the dreams of waking every morning to each other is such a blessing til the day you say I do.

******************
“I never thought it was worth it, you know waiting for your love, and then I felt your kiss, I could wait forever for this”

No comments: