Monday, December 15, 2008

What does it all mean?

Some days that is a question that revolves around everything in our lives. This has been a year of so many changes, and as the new year approaches I definitely think about it all and try to make sense of most, if not all of it. This is not such an easy tasks.

I feel in some areas of my life I have come full circle. I feel better in my own skin then I think I have in a very very long time. I have mended some fences, however they could still use some paint. I have seen a few friends become new parents, and others that are struggling for that dream. I have made new friends, and some that have brought love into my life. I am learning to let go of the little things more and more everyday. Allowing myself to fail, and pick myself back up and move forward. I am realized that there is something really sacred about waking up to a new day and knowing that it is fresh and new, to not allow the past problems to cloud it.

life does throw curveballs, but we just need to learn how to handle them. This we will constantly be learning. It is not something that will ever change or go away. Life is a journey, and each part of it is something we should cherish.

1 comment:

WannaBeMommy said...

You made me cry you big jerk! I love you!