Thursday, October 23, 2008

Letting it Happen

Letting things just happen is not always how I do things. I always tend to ask everyone in my life. What do you think about this? Is it to soon for this? I think I am learning to listen to my own head and heart more and not go by what others think I should or should not be doing. I adore my family and friends and of course what they say matters, however I spend a lot of time trying to do what others think I should and then end up more turned around sometimes then I was to start with. I think I am going to sit back, and let things flow a little more then I am used to. See what happens!

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want."
~ Ben Stein

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
~ Confucius

No comments: