Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hot days are here

Summer has officially hit, the hot weather the past few days has been crazy, and the sun has been shining. It is here and if we blink we will probably miss it. I went to the beach yesterday with my lovely friend Crystal and it was so nice to be outside and enjoying the weather. I made sure I reapplied sunblock every 30 minutes and only got one tiny area sunburned, I must have missed it or the water washed it away. However I am so proud that my first beach day did not result in a sunburn where I could not move for days. I don't need a tan that bad that I let myself burn. I am looking forward to a full summer. I just love being able to be outside all the time. If I don't enjoy it before I know it we will be knee deep in snow again. Ugh, just the thought kills me. I do love the seasons however so I will take it!

No comments: