Friday, March 18, 2011

Its official!

I dislike corned beef. I was clear that I did not like cabbage boiled. I do however like a fresh homemade coleslaw or a nice Kimchi, but a boiled dinner is just not for this Irish girl. I do get an A for effort here as I did promise D I would try it again. My mother finds it hysterical since apparently as a child I would eat it all the time. Anyway, I will not be trying that again ever. At 34 I am pretty sure I am not going to ever enjoy it. Luckily my mother defrosted a burger. So I enjoyed my lovely burger with potatoes and carrots! Surprisingly they went very well together! Of course I did have a lovely Guinness as well! MMMmmm it was very tasty. So next year I will stick to foods I like, if D wants a boiled dinner we are going out, I know I could not stomach the smell of cabbage boiling. The thought of it actually turns my tummy right now. I hope everyone had a wonderful Saint Patrick's day.

No comments: