Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My thoughts

Today my thoughts lean towards earlier years and decisions I made. I realize 34 is still really young, but I am feeling my age today. I am seeing friends marry, and friends that have been married have children. It all brings to light how fast life is moving now. I have amazing people in my life, great friends, amazing family. Will I be a mother someday? Perhaps. Will I allow if I am not to define me? Never! I wont let status of what I have or have not define my future. I think my life is exactly as planned, and I look forward to what it brings along. I do sometimes allow myself to get sad and dwell, however that is truly only human and to not let that happen would make me a robot. I think I am close to finding peace in the fact that I can not plan out truly what will happen and that there is a thing called destiny that does guide us all. I will never stop wishing for things I do not have, but I guess that is what will make me appreciate it in the long run. Life is a gift and I need to enjoy every moment.

No comments: