Monday, November 9, 2009

Peace

I had such a wonderful weekend. It started out with dinner with a really wonderful person and then off to North Conway with my best friend Heather on Saturday AM. We stayed Saturday night at the most beautiful place I have seen in a long time. The Mount Washington Hotel, it was so peaceful and beautiful up there, and seeing Mount Washington from the amazing wrap around porch was breathtaking. We sat on the couch in the gigantic lobby and had hot cider and chocolate chip cookies. It was the rest and relaxation I needed. I told Heather I definitely could get used to it. I had always wanted to stay there and it definitely lived up to the expectations and then some, all weekend I kept saying that I could not believe how beautiful it was. I want to get back there for a long weekend soon! Maybe next time I can take advantage of how romantic it really is :).

I had a deep tissue massage on Sunday which I desparately needed due to my back spasms. I think I am not sold on massages. It was really amazing. I am so glad I went. It was also great time to really connect with Heather. We don't always get good quality time together, so it was nice. Her husband was lovely to lend her to me! :)

Some pictures below:







I definitely needed to get away and regroup. It felt really nice to just be up there with the views and the fresh air. I love taking time to just enjoy what is around me, and you don't always get that with the day to day rush of life. I am thankful for those moments, becuase they really bring me back to what is important.

No comments: