Friday, November 14, 2008

Gloomy Friday

This weather is ucky, but that's okay its Friday.

Fridays make me smile, knowing that I can break free from the grind to enjoy a weekend of sometimes nothing to most times a crowded schedule. However who can complain when the schedule involves people you love so dearly.

Things in my life are wonderful right now. I have an emotional stability that I have wanted for a long time. Back in March when I finally ended my last relationship, I got closure that I so desperately needed. It put my life into motion, a positive light. I felt free of any negativity. I had my struggles mind you, but felt better then I had in a long time. I allowed myself to have sucky and sad days, to cry, to feel my real feelings and always be true to my moods and emotions. Yes, along the way I lost a very important relationship in my life. Do I really know why at this point? No, that is the short answer. Did I do anything wrong? No. however sometimes perception is everything. I think the person I lost viewed the changes in my life not the same way I did, and that is sad. I felt that I was not enough of a friend in her eyes and that is hard. How do you fix that? I think time, space, and that is what I have chosen.

In the end I think I am a wonderful friend to all that I care for and it was truly sad that this had to happen. However I feel walking away was the best thing at this point in my life, and from reactions I have seen since this happened, I could not believe that more. I have been surprised at some of the actions I have seen. I just know in my heart that it all works out the way it is supposed to.

Finding peace about an issue is hard when you don't truly know what the issue was. However learning to accept yourself where you are at is a huge step. To be truly happy is an amazing thing.

I have wonderful friends, an amazing person that I am loving getting to know more and more everyday, and family that is just amazing.

Life is good.. no.. life is GREAT.

No comments: