Monday, May 5, 2008

Rustic Kitchen, pizza and shoes oh my!

We had a really wet weekend, however I did not let that ruin my plans.

Friday night I took my mother out to the Rustic Kitchen for dinner, we had a really wonderful time. However we always do when we go out, it was nice to have some time together and I always cherish that with her.

Saturday I woke up supermotivated, So I cleaned my apt. I mean, I did the REAL clean, I swept and washed the floors, and all then went and did my laundry and got it all put away.

Sunday consisted of going out to Breakfast, and then I met up with my Sister and brother-in-law, mother and Nephew Isaac. We were going shoe shopping for Isaac since he just started walking. It was so much fun. It is amazing to see how big he has gotten. I will post video as soon as I figure out how to. :) That was really nice, and when I got home and realized there was nothing to do and nothing on TV, I ended up going downstairs to watch "Made of honor". It is nice living about a movie theater. So all in all a nice evening, and to bed at a reasonable time.

It is great to have a relaxing weekend!

But man.. these things called Mondays sure do come around often.

2 comments:

RuthMarie said...

How was Maid of Honor? I'm thinking of getting some friends together to go see it on a Mom's night out.

Anonymous said...

It was okay.. predictible.. but good.