Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It has been awhile

Yes, I know it had been awhile since I have blogged. It is funny, I find that I have a lot to say but when I sit in front of this screen sometimes I don't know where to start, and then I stare blankly at the screen, type a few sentences and then delete what I just wrote. It seems that I get writers block because all of the thoughts in my head get all jumbled together and I am not sure what I want to talk about. I know my thoughts jumbled? CRAZY huh! :)

Lately I have been feeling lots of different emotions. Mostly I do feel blessed to have a job that I truly enjoy and to be surrounded by great friends and family. I am not going to lie and say there isn't something missing. I do feel a void of companionship and the longing to share my life with someone. Although it has changed this past few months where I do appreciate being single. It allows me time to become more self aware. I feel I am learning a lot about who I am lately. It is not all good as I am not perfect, but it all helps me to define better who I am and what I need in my life. I know that the outcome of taking the time I need and not just jumping into a relationship because I am lonely is a good thing. I am looking for more this time around. I just want to keep enjoying each day as it comes and being open to what will be. I want to always see my cup as half full and not always be wanting for what I do not have. It will all come in good time and when it is supposed to. I have a full and amazing life, and I am beyond thankful!


**********************************************
“Eventually all the pieces fall into place….until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason.”

No comments: